Back to the Alpha
Micro Phun Machine @ Floodgap Retrobits |
Primer on AMOS |
Alpha Micro Pageant of Machines |
Links and Resources
AMPM: What's New?
Site updates will appear here first.
- 27 September 2020: The Alpha Micro Users' Society Network
Library has been uploaded to our Gopher server ... plus a Gopher client
you can run right on your Alpha Micro! See the
page for details, as well as the usual link cleanup and
- 2 June 2019: A new machine-specific page for the super cool
ColdFire-based Eagle 450! Plus:
games and an updated fingerproxy
for download, performance
specs (for E100, E300 and E450; AM-1x00 coming soon), notes on optical
drives with the Eagle systems,
custodial updates to the Pageant of Models,
link cleanup and
love and affection for pretty much everybody who loves Alpha Micros!
- 4 March 2018: The Phun Machine is now secured over TLS (using
TLS wrappers). Don't worry, it's still served by an Alpha Micro on the
backend; there's just an stunnel-like filter on the firewall for
- 7 June 2016: Lots of new
downloads for your
lovely systems, plus the usual custodial link and info cleanup.
- 28 May 2013: Custodial link and info
cleanup. Added the AM-9000 and E900
models, and the AM-8000 and Eagle 800 Series III.
- 11 November 2009: Added more photographs to the
model page, created a new
models page, and added the fingerproxy
helper for AlphaTCP 1.3 to the
- 22 September 2008: Added the
model pages plus
rechecked links and made various custodial corrections to the
Pageant of Models
- 4 January 2008: Corrections to the
to get my AM-1200 up and running.
- 27 December 2007: A greatly expanded
(including the clones) and corporate history thanks to Bob Fowler's archive.
trying to get my AM-626 streamer working again so I can read his tape
and put some additional software online soon.
- 2 December 2007: Custodial updates to the site, including
expansions to the
some new information on the history of
and a corrected corporate history thanks to Rod
Hewitt, Jeff Kreider and Bob Fowler. More to come.
- 8 November 2007: Site up!
Back to the main page